Crack-Resistant, Beautiful, Low-Maintenance concrete wall finishes
Semco’s concrete wall finishes offer the beauty of concrete without its common downsides.
challenges with concrete on an interior wall:
- it is impractical and expensive to pour real concrete on an interior wall.
- When concrete is formed vertically it is very challenging to get a smooth finish.
- vertical concrete formwork is almost always visible. it is very hard to grind it out to achieve a consistent finish.
- Natural concrete tends to have inconsistent color and must be stained and polished after it has cured.
- most faux concrete finishes do not have high durability and will quickly show wear and impact
- You can rarely use Faux concrete finishes in wet areas
Challenge with conventional concrete on an exterior wall:
- Normal concrete is very porous and will absorb water and get moldy.
- The sealers used on concrete require maintenance and they change its color and look.
- Exterior concrete must be waterproofed. they often require an expensive rainscreen.
- most faux concrete finishes on the market do not hold up well in exterior applications
Creating a concrete finish with Semco
The Semco concrete wall finishes system can be easily applied to the following interior and exterior surfaces:
- Painted or primed drywall
- Cement board
- Exterior Sheathing
you can apply Our concrete wall finish on the floor as well. This makes it one of only a few building products that can be put on both the floor and wall. Also, it is waterproof and highly durable allowing for high traffic impact. This allows you to have the same finish finish in interior, exterior, horizontal, veertical, wet areas, and exterior areas. basically, you can apply semco’s concrete finish on any solid surface on your property.
- No mildew growth
- Impact resistant
- Seamless floor to wall transitions
- Aesthetically versatile
Cleaning and maintenance
you can easily clean Semco’s concrete wall finish with a pH neutral soap such as Semco’s Stone soap. it can withstand most harsh chemicals. the beauty is that you don’t need harsh chemicals to clean it because of its low porosity.