Challenges With Creating Concrete Finishes In New Construction:
- Formed concrete tends to have an irregular finish.
- Extensive polishing, coloring and finishing is needed on formed concrete.
- Regular concrete is prone to staining and needs extensive maintenance.
- Concrete is prone to cracking where floors and walls meet.
- Concrete tends to crack around columns
- Regular concrete is porous. Water can penetrate through it.
Concrete Finishes In New Construction
Are you considering concrete finishes for your new construction project? In new construction the ability to speed up schedules and be flexible to changing field circumstances is crucial. Due to its fast installation times and application versatility.
SEMCO is Well Suited for New Construction Applications
The demand for concrete finishes in new construction is growing. Unfortunately, conventional concrete is expensive and hard to work with.
Benefits Of Semco Concrete Finishes In New Construction
- 100% Waterproof
- 1/8″ thin up to 6″ thick
- Can be used for sloping and grading
- Can look like concrete or any other color
- Create color uniformity
- Can be patched and repaired if damaged
Semco is typically the last thing to be installed on a job site.
Bond to any substrate
Bridge gaps, joints and cracks
Color can be changed on site
Waterproofing and coving