Concrete Finishes in New Construction
Create any aesthetic on any Solid surface with Semco’s concrete finishes
Are you considering concrete finishes for your new construction project? In new construction the ability to speed up schedules and be flexible to changing field circumstances is crucial. Due to its fast installation times and application versatility, Semco is well suited to new construction applications. the demand for concrete finishes in new construction is growing. Unfortunately, conventional concrete is expensive and hard to work with.
challenges with creating concrete finishes in New construction:
- Formed concrete tends to have an irregular finish.
- Extensive polishing, coloring and finishing is needed on formed concrete.
- Regular concrete is prone to staining and needs extensive maintenance.
- Concrete is prone to cracking where floors and walls meet.
- Concrete tends to crack around columns
- Regular concrete is porous. Water can penetrate through it.
Benefits of Semco Concrete Finishes in New construction
- 100% Waterproof
- 1/8″ thin up to 6″ thick
- Can be used for sloping and grading
- Can look like concrete or any other color
- Create color uniformity
- Can be patched and repaired if damaged
Semco is typically the last thing to be installed on a job site.
- Bond to any substrate
- Bridge gaps, joints and cracks
- Color can be changed on site
- Floor-wall transitions
- Grading, waterproofing and coving